Is there anyone who lives in yellowstone montana the reason why im asking im moving there and i want to know about schools

my daughter will be 4 in april she will start school in aug for pre k

nakita72

Asked by nakita72 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in

• Sorry, no answer.
    Just wanted to say How jealous I am about you moving to MT. Enjoy it and GL!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ya im leavng florida and moving to montana giving up the beach for moutains but ill still come back and visit my father in law just baught a ranch house and i get to live in it ya im happy lol
    nakita72

Comment by nakita72 (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am inf FL...wish I could go to MT !

If you want to know about the schools...go to : GreatSchools.com it gives you the ratings of local schools in the area. Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 2:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• There is only one Class C school in West Yellowstone, Montana. (Class C refers to the size of the school in Montana, so a Class C has probably uner 150 students in the entire High school. West Yellowstone has significantly less in their high school).

There is only one day care in town, to my knowledge. And I am not aware of a school-sponsored Pre-K program for anyone under school age.

Good Luck in West!
    Anonymous