What did SPARKPEOPLE do for you?

I just want to say since being on SPARKPEOPLE i had a whole new look on my life. I have been eating well and i have been excercising alot. SO i wondering how has SPARKPEOPLE been doing for everyone else? Also i do have a group on here for mothers on sparkpeople SPARKPEOPLEMOMMAS group.. look it up!

brit041

Asked by brit041 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I love sparkpeople! It's the best diet site on the internet1
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I just found SparkPeople last week - I love it! I have been eating better and drinking more water. I am just more conscious of what I need to do thanks to the site. Plus - I've found a few teams there that really address the issues I'm having with weight loss - Pushing 40 and Celiac/Gluten-Free. I'm movtivated to earn points and feel more responsible since I have to post my weight, my food diary, and my exercise efforts. I think I'll be visiting that web-site for a long time.
    hk2kids

Answer by hk2kids at 6:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008