How would you take this adult content

Saturday night my DH started a fight (he said I should know why clueless) after I picked him up form the bar. During the fight I asked about a thing he had and he did mention that he had a thing with another woman while we lived apart and I was pregnet (he was there for a job) He said he started but stoped and kicked her out. (I saw some messages that were a different story but never asked). I also asked about his new best friend which is female. He said their just friends. (he lost his job because of her allegid affair). I know he goes and visits her once a week or every couple of weeks. They talk constantly and text. I have heard a message that she tells him thanks for the message and she loves and misses him too. She was engaged until a few weeks ago her fiance found someone else. TOday he is visiting some friends that just had a baby and their in the same town as her. He left early today (its an hour) so he can look for us a tv. He slept in the car that night (were staying at my parents). He came in that moring and we talked about what was on TV that was about. it. Until Sunday I got the I Love you. I have yet to get one since then I got a u too today. We do sleep together and last night was the first night we hadn't done anything. We talk about TV and we were looking for a house and he said he is looking next week. I am picking up things for him but he also mumbles things and when I ask he doesn't tell me. I know what is going on how does it sound to you.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like a cheater..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• That was a little hard to follow... but I got red flags shooting up all over it. I would be careful. If this girl is his "best" friend. Why is he not bringing her around and keeping the friendship separate. I know when I got with my SO I couldn't wait to introduce him to my bff (who is male) and I wanted nothing more than for them to be friends too so we could do stuff as a group.

I don't trust this.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 2:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• it sounds really fishy to me i would be scared that he was cheating in me if i were you
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sounds like he's been cheating on you the entire time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Woah, sounds like this is a drama llama relationship.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• its obvious you need to talk to him. he could be hiding something from you.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Thats what I keep thinking but he swares he's not. But then again he tried to turn it on me. I have no time to work and then I keep our DS most of the time. It's just weird too that at times my mil keeps our son and he still goes down there to hang out with other friends that I haven't met.
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sounds really fishy. I don't think he's being honest at all.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• WTF hes a cheater!!!! i would not get a house with him my personal opinion and he wouldent get fired over alegidly cheating there had to have been some sort of proof.. and another chick tellin my man i love (besides fam.) thats a def FUCK NO!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You really do'nt need to ask us. There's no question there is something going on between them and you know that. I'm sorry!!!!
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011