Did anyone crave a smell during pregnancy?

And did it last?

I craved the smell of Pine-Sol, to the point where my mouth would actually water when I thought about it. I still love the smell and anytime I'm in the store and happen to see it I have to take a wiff.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i crave the smell of boiled hot dogs but i don't eat them lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The smell of Tide laundry detergent. I would put the soap in and stand over the washer while it filled with water. It as just with my second baby. I have never done so much laundry than when I was pregnant with him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Coffee, i wanted to smell it but the taste made me sick so i would brew coffee and end up dumping it out
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• probably steak or something of that sort. right now I die when I smell the "summer air" coming out of my air conditioner in the car, but DH just says its dust. I'm also loving the smell of rain in the air
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You're not alone! One of my old coworkers craved the smell of Pine-Sol too, and another lady craved the rubber smell of new tires.

For me, I only had it with my first pregnancy, and it was Tone soap! I thought one day I was going to take a big bite of it!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I thought it was just me with the smell thing! I loved pine sol and what is really weird is I actually loved the smell of my a/c on a hot day when I first turned the car on. NO clue why! I can't even describe the smell, but I just loved it and it only lasted like 3 seconds. I'm a weirdo! LOL
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i love the ac smell on a normal day.
    i can't think of any smells i crave, but i love to smell candles and things because the sense is so much stronger.

there's a lot of smells i used to love that make me sick now
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 4:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• with my first pregnancy i loved the smell of elmers school glue! lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I've craved the smell of Coconut Lime for a while now, like body sprays or lotions. But I can't find the exact scent of it I'm looking for. It's kinda weird lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011