Is it normal? adult content

I have been having alot of discharge the last few days I am ttc I would be 3 weeks if we succeded Is it normal to do that or am i pg? its way to early to test of course

april_f

Asked by april_f at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it might be ovulation discharge or discharge from the baby... keep trying and good luck!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i had alot of discharge the first part of my pregnancy
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• every woman is so different it's really hard to say. you should be able to take an EPT in a few days. GL
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 2:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am not sure if you are aware but if it is clear, thick and stretchy it is your body telling you that you are about to ovulate... It usually starts 2 to 3 days before you do... if thats whats going on... then you need to get busy trying to make that baby... :-) Good Luck!

If this is not what you are talking about... Unfortunately i think you will have to wait...( I know its the only time in your life when you are disappointed when you get period).
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 2:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It sounds like it could be pregnancy. I had a lot of discharge when I was pregnant. Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011