Whats the funniest thing your kid has ever said?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in

• There have been a few things...the other day in Wal-Mart my oldest asked me if the baby in my belly had a blanket to keep it warm. I told her no, that it was naked and just used my body to keep it warm because my body is warm...her LOUD response to that was "THAT'S GROSS MOM! YOUR BODY IS DISGUSTING!" Lol! Thanks kid!

Lately she has been on a "This is America!" kick whenever she thinks something isn't going her way. As in: "I can talk to my sister any way I want...this is America!" or "This is a free country...we live in America, mom." No...you live in my house. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Because I had serious female issues as my girls grew up, I had the need to explain the female cycle in a way a lil one could understand. One day I had to rush to a public restroom with my lil one in tow. I had to bring her into the stall with me and when she saw blood she looked concerned. I reminded her it was ok, it was just my period. A look of relief went a cross her face and she said....."Ah its ok you just dropped your egg." The poor lady next to us gasped. I couldn't help laughing.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I was in a changing room with my DD earlier this week and she saw my panties and said "I saw your ha-he" and said no those are just Mommy's panties". She then said "I got a ha-he" I said "yes you have a ha-he" and she said "but, Daddy's got a tail". The other women who were back there started cracking up b/c this wasn't a quiet conversation my 2 yo was having.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My teenage son and I watched an interview with Britney Spears. When asked what she did for fun as a preteen back in her home state of Mississippi, she said they would go out to cow pastures in the evening where the cows were standing around snoozing. Then they would knock them over, She said their eyes would go really wide and that it was funny. She called it "cow tipping". After that my son started strong arming me off my feet onto the couch, and cry out with a big smile, "Cow tipping!" It was funny, so I laughed too.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My then 2 year old pointing at my dh as he got out of the shower, "Tail!"
    1plustwinsmommy

Answer by 1plustwinsmommy at 10:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my 5 yr old seen me getting dresses after i had my second child and she told me mom im never having babies cause i dont want my belly to look like yours. My 3yr old told me mom im so pretty im ugly lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 3:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i don't have kids yet
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 8:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011