Does a 5x7 picture fit into a standard christmas card envelope?

I ordered 5x7's of my daughter's Christmas photos for everyone and would like send them with their Christmas cards. I'm hopeing they will fit into regular sized Christmas card envelopes (the ones that come in a box.) We're broke and I hope I don't have to spend extra on larger or special cards.

briezysmommy

Asked by briezysmommy at 2:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• i don't think there are "standard" Christmas cards anymore, since they all come in different shapes and sizes. check on the box, or the card, and see how big they are, and decide from there.
    Anonymous

• You might have to look for a larger card, they do come in various sizes now.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• the only way to answer this is to measure the card really they are all so different now
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• just buy a box of bigger envelopes
    Anonymous

• Take the picture with you when you go to buy cards since they come in different sizes and just buy a box of the ones the picture would fit.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 3:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008