DO you think you should have to "please" him even when you cant have sex?(TMI)

My ex when I was pregnant and got close to the end and couldnt have sex anymore used to say that I should still "please" him. And now that Iam with someone else and we have been pregnant once before and even now. He says I dont have too. Ad if he thinks I'm getting tired or he thinks it is taking to long he will tell me to stop.

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think the new man is much better than the old one!! Way to trade up! LOL! You should never have to engage if you don't want to!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hell yeah you have a keeper ....

Anonymous

• i don't think you should HAVE to, but it is something nice to do for them, and it will still keep you intament with your SO. but if you're way to tired or something, i think they should have to deal with it. men need to understand that pleasing them is not the only thing important.
    Anonymous

• you shouldnt have to if you dont want to when i was prego i didnt want much to do with anyone cause i was so sick couldnt imagine trying to get intimate with someone
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't HAVE to please anyone. It's a lot easier to WANT to please someone when they are understanding to how you feel even if you don't really have the desire or energy to do so.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i didnt have to but i did anyway. helps keep the man haappyyyyy
    Anonymous

• No way, if I can't have any sex, neither can he.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2008