Sad day and scary ( Indiana martinsville West Middle School) UPDATE IN BLUE adult content

They school district in the next county over had a student shot today and the 15 year old boy is in critical condition the former student was arrested. the former student who shot the other boy was not allowed at the school because of threats of bombing the school. they checked for bombs etc. they released all of the schools early today after they knew it was safe and will be bringing in counselors when they come off of spring break.  they said they will not release how he is doing but yet they had victims name up and saying he was in critical but stable condition. The victims family is also asking for prayer for the shooter and shooters family and for their son. he(shooter)made a statement on fb that today was the day.

UPDATE: the boy shot is has been upgraded to fair condition and the boy charged is facing felonies and they are going to argue to see about trying him in adult court if at that time he gets moved to adult court then the media will release his name etc.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• There is too much of this. I work in a residental facility school and we are trying to help our kids not turn out like this but some of the things in their head is scary
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• this kid was making serious threats and they didnt lock him up? What idiots.

I hope the other boy gets better
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• thay never do anything until somone gets hurt its soooo rediculouse i will be praying for the victim and his fam!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wow. Scary. Hopefully the student that was shot will be okay.

The shooter needs to be locked up. Like wtf.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• How sad for that boy's family! I hope he is ok! I don't know what I would do if I heard there was a shooting at my kids' school!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have been watching the news as well about the shooting today and not even safe to send your kids to school nowadays and hope something gets done to fix the problem. Hope the boy will be okay.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I heard this story on the news this morning. How sad. Why has this world changed so much? We have little kids as killers...what a shame...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• thats so scary, im glad i home school
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Makes me glad once again that I homeschool.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I know mommyoftwo388 i do not understand it either
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011