Oh so funny..:D

alright so i put my son in the bath this morning. while i was making breakfast, dad was in the bedroom.. all of the sudden i hear my two yr old son scream "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" scared me, i run over to the bathroom he's in the corner of the tub and he points down, he has pooped in the tub and it scared him! haha.. i laughed so hard.. i just had to share my laughs with you. hehe..

anything like this ever happened to your children?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• don't worry about all those anonymous people.. that's hilarious that he scared himself with poop!! And hey.. daddy can watch him in the bathroom too!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Are you saying that you put your 2 year old in the bath tub and you walked away to cook something?? Not a smart thing to do!!
    A child can drown in less than an inch of water. Don't think that it can not happen to you.
    Anonymous

• ok it was funny but my first thought was why would you leave your two year old in the bath by himself
    Anonymous

• no dad was in the bedroom, which is where the bathroom is.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• but he wasnt in the bathroom
    Anonymous

• i leave my son in the tub...i just keep a really good ear out for him. if he gets to quiet, i go and check on him, along with checking him every periodically. don't let people get at you for doing that. as for pooping in the tub, yes my son has. i put my son in the tub and went to his room to grab his pajama's and things, and when i got back i found poop in the tub..lol! i couldn't believe it! i was pregnant, so i had dh clean it up...or else i would've puked. he's done it since then too, but i've cleaned it up, mainly cuz hubby was at work...
    Anonymous

• okay room and bathroom same room... if your in the bedroom your in the bathroom..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• : MommaBear1129

@ my moms house the tub is in the bedroom

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• my 2 boys shower together. ages 4 and 18 months. well the baby pooped one day, the 4 year old started screaming, i was already in the bathroom, so i opened the shower door and the baby is laughing while my oldest is freaking out. i was laughing so hard. needless to say , my 4 yr old wont shower with his bro. no more
    Anonymous

• i didnt mean to make that anonymous
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008