Is anyone else a Vampire Diaries/Ian Somerhalder fan?

I am not too much for "vampire" movies, etc. but I got hooked on this show from the begining. I have been a fan of Ian Somerhalder since "LOST" and was so excited when I first saw him on the show. I am totally obsessed like a teenager or something over this show, is that sad?

Kelly502

Asked by Kelly502 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am addicted to that show!!!! It comes back n April 7th and I cant wait! I LOVE IAN SOMERHALDER!!!
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 3:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• OMG yes. As a matter of fact, I have been totally fantisizing about him lately (well, always, actually!). I absolutely love the show ... it is my guilty pleasure!!!
    Anonymous

• LOVE THE SHOW! LOVE IAN ... if I could just get my hands on him for two minutes (though I'd prefer more time than that!) .... oh boy!

And I know what you mean about feeling like a teenager ... glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about him and the show!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love the show and Ian. He's the best looking vampire by far. Maybe it's the bad boy thing or something.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 4:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love the show. I read the books and the show is really nothing like the books. I was put off by that at first but I like the show either way. He actually was up to play Stephan and based on the books would have been a better fit, but he is a sexy Damon LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 4:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You ladies shouldnt feel bad, hes actually 32!!
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 7:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Glad to hear I am not alone ladies, lol. If you want, add me as a friend and we can chat about our obsession. I have not found anyone that was a fan except me.
    Kelly502

Comment by Kelly502 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Do you know I actually wrote to him and asked for an autograph? I got 2 from him and OMG-It just totally made my day and made me even more obsessed with the show.
    Kelly502

Comment by Kelly502 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2011