I need a real work from home job.... Can anyone help?

Hi,

I need a real work from home job. I cannot afford a start-up fee, and I cannot host parties. I need a real job with real pay! My situation is becoming desperate! Please if anyone know of anything please reply!

Marie

mrmcllstr

Asked by mrmcllstr at 3:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Me too sister. I will let you know if I find something.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• When you find a real, legitimate job -- lemme know. I haven't found any, sorry.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• These are customer service positions that you can do from home. Real job real hourly pay.
    www.alpineaccess.com
    womenforhire.com/work_from_home
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i started my own business! i am a stay at home mom. and am really good at crafts. i make headbands and bows and tu-tus and pillowcase dresses. all for my daughter but sell them. or you can do like resale. if you have a lot of clothes or your kids have alot of clothes there are tons of them on facebook
    mommato2burds

Answer by mommato2burds at 3:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Well first thing you need to know about working from home is that it costs money to start. No matter what it is you try to do, but there are plenty of jobs you can do from home.

-Legal transcriptioning
    -Medical Transcriptioning
    -Home Business
    *You can start sellilng baby items on eBay
    -Massage Therapy
    -Administrative Work Online

Just remember alot of these require training and or money. Just as they take taxes out of your paycheck if it were an outside job.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Unfortunately, most "jobs" like what you're looking for are scams. I looked for a long time, only to find out that it was a waste of my time. I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. We have a very low start up cost. The great thing about owning your own business is that you have a lot of tax write offs!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You might take a look at care.com and the job categories there. Use the pulldown to see them all. Some can be done in your home
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunties.  There are a lot of things available out there, but for every one job advertised, there are literally thousands of applicants.  Be creative and think outside the box, that is the key.  You need to find something to do that no one else in your area is doing.  You are more than welcome to read my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Look into La Bella Baskets to see if this is something that may work out for you.
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/gifts.html or contact me for more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011