We're moving soon... Who packs better you or SO?

jen2774161

Asked by jen2774161 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would say me because dh's idea of packing is throw miscellaneous things into a box and label it all one thing! I like to take thought into packing and put items in boxes that are labeled well and put things I know we wont be opening for ages in separate boxes to make unpacking easier.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I do
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• SO for sure....he was in the navy and had to fit everything he owned into that tiny footlocker. He also does the laundry because he folds so neatly. He much prefers doing the laundry because he cannot stand the way I fold. LOVE IT!
    Jules13736

Answer by Jules13736 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• We're moving too. I'd say we are about even. I'm much faster at getting things done though. My husband tends to be a little on the meticulous side (when it's not necessary).

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• not sure we just got married and moving in to our first apartment on April 1st and he won't let me lift anything because i'm pregnant lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I pack, he does the heavy lifting.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My hubby for sure.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 7:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My SO
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Considering I do 100% of the packing when we move...me. We just moved across the country last summer. I did all the packing while pregnant (we moved 3 weeks after the baby was born).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm a whiz bang at packing. Friends, relatives, strangers ask me to help them move.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2011