25 day cycle TTC

I have always had 28 day cycles up until September since they range 25-26 days. I have young children and never had an issue getting pregnant. Just experienced my first miscarriage at 6 weeks. FREAKING OUT....and know am concerned it's due to my cycle length? Anyone gone through this? Any suggestions how to get it back on track to 28 days? Thanks Mama of boys

jdct

Asked by jdct at 4:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• my cycle used to be around 28 days and now they are around 24- 25 days- i am thinking maybe because I am getting older-will be 43 in 2 months- I have three kids all under the age of six- maybe hormone changes?? -i would love to have another child but nervous with my age-- sorry to hear about the mis-carriage. can it be your age? they say you have a higher chance of mis-carriage the older you get??keep trying and my prayers are with you for a healthy pregnancy.
    DMJ3

Answer by DMJ3 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have a 23-24 day cycle and have forever... I dnot think that would be a reason for miscarriage...I have 3 kids withthat cyclle and have never had one. Sorry for your losss. Have you talked with the doc?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Thank you Sherri!
    Makes me feel better. This is my first miscariage. Just finishing with the natural miscarriage. Now I'm trying to self diagnois why it happened. My cycles changed in September so that's the only thing I could think of possible cause. Just dealing with the emotions of the loss is hard enough. Then the negative thoughts come thinking I may never have another! Thanks for the info!!
    xoxo
    jdct
    jdct

Comment by jdct (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011