Anyone have a kia sorrento??

if you do, do u like it? any troubles? how many can you seat? im thinking of buying one. how is it on gas? any info greatly thanked

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I have a 2005 Kia Sorrento. I love it. I have never had any problem with it with the exception of needing a new battery about 18 months ago. I'd say it's very good on gas BUT keep in mind that I work from home so I don't have to commute like I used to. Even though, I do drive it around a bit and fill up about every 180- 200 miles (that's about every 3-4 weeks for me). It only seats 5 (it's actually a little smaller on the inside than my previous car, a Dodge Stratus) so it's not for you if you need more space than that. The trunk space is ample and the back seats flip down for those times I'm hauling something bigger than groceries.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My mom likes hers. We can only put 2 carseats in it, and putting 3 people in the backseat is tight. Storage is decent. Mileage is decent. Handles decent on awful winte roads. IMO it's not a great family vehicle unless you only have 1 or 2 kids.
    Anonymous