When do you feel the most insecure about yourself?

For me it's when I'm P.M.S.ing. I feel so much fatter and just yucky. I wish there was a trick to get over that, if anyone knows of one, let me in on your secret!

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• when i have no makup on sad i know
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• When I am naked no matter what time of the month it is..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i guess i don't feel insecure anymore i just thought about it and realized it wow how in the hell did this go away i'm shocked thank you that was a really good question
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sometimes I feel socially awkward, but only around certain people. That's never fun. I also don't like being overweight, but I don't let it get in my way.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Only you know you are bloated & feel yucky. When you cant curl up in a ball & shut out the world, take some advil, put on some make up & go for a brisk walk. If I keep busy, I can usually work thru the cramps & back ache for a while. The Icy Hot back patch works wonders too! Hope that helps. (BTW- my moment is in social settings when I dont know a soul!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• When I'm with groups of people. I never really fit in with groups, especially women. I tend to do okay with most people one-on-one, but I'm a little weird and it tends to be more apparent when in groups of "normal" people. Sometimes it makes me feel insecure, but mostly I'm okay with being who I am, even if it means that I am destined to be a lone wolf.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I feel the most insecure, when I'm around attractive women. I feel uglier around pretty women.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• All the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am always insecure, i've had a significant weight gain when I was pregnant with my daughter, and blew up even more after I had her...I was fine with all my other pregnancies, was a perfect weight after having my third son...but when I got pregnant with DD, about 8 months into my pregnancy I had gestational diabetes ended up being induced, and then had all kinds of medical issues...it took them 3 years to diagnose me....and due to all the meds that I was on gained more weight...fast forward to now and 100 lbs later...I look in the mirror...and I want to cry.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I FEEL MORE AWKARD WHEN IM NAKED...
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011