What the heck is going on with my body?!?!?!?!?!!!! adult content

Last period was March 7 lasted 5 days then March 16-March 22 I had light pink and dark brown spotting, well on March 24 I got a positive ovulation test well today I have some cramping and dark brown spotting what the heck is going on with me?!?! Here's a pic of my ovulation tests, the top one is yesterday and the pther two are from today and here's a pic of my BBT chart, and then a pic of a pregnancy test tell me what is going on with me I'm going crazy lol I'm sooo confused.

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Fertilityfriend.com isn't always correct on when your actual date of ovulation is. I have had times when it changed my date 3 times in one month. Perhaps your first bit of spotting was O spotting and this spotting could be implantation. I'd start testing in a couple days and you should see some thing if it implanting now.
    gump

Answer by gump at 10:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Pregnancy test looks positive to me...
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• is is ovulation at the top which are positive?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes the top pics are the ovulation and 2 of them are positive so idk why I'm having brown spotting again
    bellaambru90

Comment by bellaambru90 (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I had light spotting (what felt like light periods) until I was almost 6 months pregnant.

Granted, I have 2 uteruses, but people with conclave uteruses can have the same problem from what I have read.

Go see a doctor for a blood test? It could be implantation, like one of the other women suggested, as well.
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 11:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i had exactly same thing laast month..everything the same...i went to dr he induced a period to help me get rid of stuff he said that was causing all the spotting and stuff...
    waitin4miracle

Answer by waitin4miracle at 1:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011