Period Late 16 Days

Need advice - Started pink/brown spotting during my usual period time so thought I was starting soon, but nothing came. Negative tests including this morning when I'm estimated 16 days late. Went to the doctor 7 days after period was late but it came back negative, if I started bleeding earlier it was probably too early. Tried to talk to the doctor about my levels but she did the quantiative test and was busy last week.

I came off the pill 3 months ago but have been normal ever since, even before I was on the pill. I had heavy symptoms last week breast tenderness, nausea, hot flashes, bloating, light cramps, fatigue, achiness. This week, I still have bloating, cramping and headaches, but they come and go.

While I was regular on my period, I never experienced cramps or PMS symptoms and I started in my late teens. Should I go back to the doctor and when?

puppylove247

Asked by puppylove247 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you might have skipped due to stress. but i would got back to the doc again in two weeks if AF doesnt show
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i agree, that it might be stress, or your body is just going crazy, im experiencing that this month
    SONYAYORK

Answer by SONYAYORK at 4:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It could be stress, but I would probably follow up with the doctor if your period doesn't start in another week or so.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2011