Kinda a tmi But...

Yeah. So I want to kinda attempt to change it up in the bed room. My SO is afraid he is going to hurt the baby. I have explained to him many times that she will be fine. What can I do to either convince him everything is going to be ok...or making things different and fun. Its kinda harder since Im 35wks...but come on a girls gotta do something. Thanks Mommas.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am ready to see what others write on this. 32wks... hubby won't barely touch me!! I actually got him to have sex with me last night for the first time in 3wks. It was in the shower!! Maybe try that! But I am curious about the answers for this one too!! Sorry im not much help but your not the only with a SO that thinks he is going to hurt the baby!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• There isn't much you can do that's going to hurt the baby. It's okay to have sex (even rough sex), masturbate, orgasm, for him to orgasm inside you, use a vibrator, anal, oral, all of it's fine! Maybe start doing things on your own with him there, and invite him to join in the fun! Take the reigns and have fun!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I don't know how you can convince him otherwise! I couldn't keep my husband off of me and we were still having sex at 39 wks. But I'm with musicpisces... Try sexual toys, we used a lot of those too, mostly for my benefit to get me in the mood, cuz I mean, who wants to be having sex at a bloated and tired 39 wks!!
    snazmaraz

Answer by snazmaraz at 3:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Has he been coming to your doctor's appointments with you? If so, just ask the doctor, "Are we ok to still be having sex? Is there anything we should avoid?" You won't be making the husband look like a scaredy-cat, and he'll get the message!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• If your doctor says its fine to have sex, Then he should be reassured by that alone,

Its not going to hurt the baby consider his fears, and then laugh at him and remind him you will and cannot have sex for 6 weeks or doctors okay after you give birth,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Lexsiesmommy I LOVE YOUR ANSWER!!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008