how can i get more energy?

every single day i am so tired, i mean literally feel like i havent slept in days. ive been like this for yrs. i feel like im not living up to what i should be doing because of this. nothing will work for me, has anyone had a problem with being tired all the time with no energy and find something that helps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep I have. You might want to go to the dr and be looked at for chronic fatigue or fybromylagia.

Answer by gemgem at 3:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Have you tried B-12 and/or Iron supplements? You may be malnourished, or anemic.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I would consider some blood tests from the doctor, to see if your off a little
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have been like that for years, finally just a few months ago my dr dx me with fibromyligia. I now take Lyrica and I feel so much better!! Have you tried just taking a multi vitamin and maybe a B12 pill, I did that before I got the Lyrica. I think you should go to your dr and explain how your feeling.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008