What is the strangest phobia you have?

For me it is that I am deathly (no pun intended) afraid of Hurst. Every time one goes by I nearly get sick. How crazy is that haha

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am terrified of being eaten by a shark...probably b/c I grew up in the Jaws era. When I flew to Europe, I was so scared the plane would crash. I knew I would survive the crash and be eaten by a shark while waiting to be rescued. LOL!
    momma1013

Answer by momma1013 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wide open spaces.....but I don't have agoraphobia....it's like...okay my living room is really wide and open...so I HATE being in my living room at night unless every single light is on and every shadow has been vanquished lol....I need to be able to see EVERYTHING! lol....Yeah I'm also scared of the dark and still sleep with a nightlight lol....I don't know what that is called though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• the dark.. DEATHLY AFRAID! of the dark i think someone wil jump out and murder me.. i think i watch too many unsolved mysteries with my mom growin up :0
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I freak out about getting HIV from the slightest contact with bodily fluids. I helped clean blood out of a carpet at a birth once and went home just SURE that I had contracted HIV and was going to pass it to my family... even though the mother is a friend of mine and I KNOW she doesn't have HIV.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• omg haha! I am the same way ladies minus the shark thing though it sounds logical to me haha!
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am afraid of the dark and spiders
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I recently found out I don't like mice. I always thought they were cute but I trapped one on my kitchen counter but didn't know exactly where it was. I was all ok and ready to catch the sucker and throw him outside. As soon as I lifted up my dish drainer, he ran out and I made the scream you hear in horror movies. My son laughed so hard at me and he's only two. I had no clue that would happen to me. :) I also do not like dark unfinished basements.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Birds. I freak out and run when I see them above me! I always think they are going to swoop down and attack me. I am also terrified of anything that flies. Well, organic things at least. Like bugs, butterflies, birds, etc. I startle really easily, so even a leaf or piece of paper coming my direction on a gust will startle and freak me out. Dumb, I know.
    SurgarPuff

Answer by SurgarPuff at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• hehe (so not laughing..ok I am a little) mrs.coop. I feel you though. Those little suckers are sneaky
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Vampires... Ever since my grandmother let me watch Andy Warhol's Dracula when I was about 5 years old. I slept with my hands in my neck and a sheet pulled up over my head for YEARS. And I will still punch anybody who tries to scare me by jumping out from behind a bush or something in the dark, as my ex found out first hand. I know vampires don't exist, but that's still my first reaction....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011