What do you have in your nursey?

I NEED DECORATING TIPS.......WELL ACTUALLY INEED TO KNOW THE WHAT BASICS GO IN A NURSERY. I HAVE A CRIB....THATS IT! LAST 10 WEEKS

katiebehave

Asked by katiebehave at 4:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• So far we have the crib, dresser, rocker and toy box...we will put a swing and bouncer and the bigger toy items as he grows in there as well. Of course the bedding and decorations to pull everything together..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• you should have a look around online especailly ebay you can find some really cool uniqe ideas and stuff and most of its pretty cheap to!

Good luck!

shirl16

Answer by shirl16 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• my decorating was pretty simple.... LOTS of shelves and boxes and shadow boxes. You don't realize how many little odds/ends/trinkets you'll wind up with. A very comfy chair, a dimmer switch for the lighting, and save EVERYTHING. It can turn into decor.

I got many adorable vintage baby items (frames, pictures, etc) on ebay, flea markets, etc. Baby stuff from the 1930s-50s was charming. Avoid stuffed animals.... bed bugs are becoming an epidemic. Anything you cannot regularly wash or sanitize should never make its way into your nursery.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2011