What do I say when calling a church to find out if I can get married there?

Do I just ask if they hold weddings there? I've never done this before and I'm clueless. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• you ask the preacher if you can get married in his church and if he can do the job ? then you find out what is to be done to be able to get married some have rules that must be followed others just marry you . no follow up .
    sugarsmom2

Answer by sugarsmom2 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would just call and ask, just tell them you are getting married and wonder if they rent the church out for ceremonies.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You call and say you are looking for a venue for your wedding and were interested in their church, and you wanted to know what you needed in order to arrange a wedding there.

Answer by gemgem at 5:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ask what is involved to be allowed to get married there? Do you have to be a member? Is there a fee? How is a date reserved, etc?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• A little bit of what everyone else has already said :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011