Musicpisces :)

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• So, I've been sitting with my transcripts all spread out, and doing a bunch of math and head scratching and such, and it looks like I would only need to drop one transcript to get my GPA up enough to qualify. Also, after this semester I'm currently in, my GPA will he high enough, assuming I continue doing as well as I am. So I am going to take my transcripts as well as my exams so far this semester with me when I meet with her, and see what we can do. If she will offer me a conditional position upon receipt of this semester's grades, then I don't need to drop anything, or take more classes. If she will let me drop one transcript, I will need to take one or two classes over the summer. I also need to make sure I'm counting the right classes. Some are not transferrable, which is where I had my math wrong when I applied. I hate being on pins and needles!!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:51 AM on Mar. 26, 2011