Pain relief?

have been having a pain that is sometimes sharp on the right side of my rib cage just under my bra does any one have any suggestions on how to make it better its killing me !!

mother3620

Asked by mother3620 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Health

• You could have Pluricy, which is an infection of the lining of the lung (s) You may need to see a Dr about it because it's treated with a special antibiotic. Take Tylenol or the equivalent for pain relief and make a Dr appt.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i saw my dr yesterday and he felt around and said everything was fine just to take it easy but seems like just sitting here taking it easy dsnt help much sometimes
    mother3620

Comment by mother3620 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• gas? has it been awhile since you pooped? those things can cause MAJOR problems and can even be backed up well into your rib cage. emberassing issue, but it's definitely an issue.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 11:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i have been gassy but it dosnt make it feel better when i can relieve me self and its usually a day or two between bowel movements. i have no idea what it is he say it could be just the muscles being stressed or the cartilage in my ribs being irritated i just want the pain to stop =[
    mother3620

Comment by mother3620 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would consult your doctor and see if they want you to come in and be seen or not it could be nothing or it could be something serious
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011