What are you bringing to the hospital????

IDEAS!!!!!!!!

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I plan on breastfeeding so I'm bringing nursing gowns, nursing bras, and nursing pads. It's also a good idea to bring something for the baby to go home in, toiletries, a carseat. The hospital will have pads for you and diapers for the baby. They'll actually probably have just about everything you need for the baby except a take home outfit.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You don't need a lot. Something to go home in for you and baby, toiletries, socks and undies (but I think they give them to you), camera, cell phone, phone numbers, a book, baby book. You don't need diapers, wipes or anything like that. You don't need pads. My hospital even provided toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• an outfit for the baby to go home in, camera, bring your own pillow if you like,a comfortable sports bra and some comfy clothes for you and car seat!
    rachaelcc

Answer by rachaelcc at 5:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• if you go to your hospital's website, most of them have a list of suggested items. i suggest extra money cause hospital food is gross and they don't usually feed dad (or whoever)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 5:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• clothes for you and baby to go home in. depends on weather maybe a light blanket for baby. Camera. soap, shampoo, toothe brush and deodorant.
    Most important for take home day is the carseat, most hospitals want you to bring the car seat in to watch you put baby in it then mother carries on lap while being pushed out in wheel chair. At least thats how they do it where I live.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• This is a good question, because I'll have to think of what I'm bringing, soon!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011