Plans

What is everyones plpans for the weekend. Nothing much for us, S/O is at work all day today. Tomorrow (my Saturday) he works in the evening but he has to go to Safford so while all be in bed by time home. Sunday we may go to work with him not sure yet.

I'm planing a lunch at the park on Saturday if it's still nice out.

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning, walk my dogs, catch up (and get ahead ) on homework
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• tomorrow we have playday and a picnic out in the backyard (bought a new swing set and just set it up) and sunday we are going to the Zoo I believe. Somewhere in there I hope to get a Cheeseburger to feed my inner fat girl who has been craving one like crazy lol fun fun fun!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• not a lot as usual lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• We had a flood recently in our house, just finished major remodelling...we plan to do the finishing touches this weekend. If its nice, taking Zak to the park. We also have to start making birthday party plans, Zak will turn two, next month.
    JLP2009

Answer by JLP2009 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Getting a good night sleep would be a start. Kids have been in color war at school all week and are beyond exhausted. DD slept 12 last night and will likely do the same for the next 2 as well.

Nothing much planned for tomorrow. Maybe get to synagogue.

Sunday is garden day. We are moving 10 yards of soil into newly built boxes. We did the same thing last year (adding more plots to the community garden at our synagogue). Should be thoroughly back breaking, exhausting and fun.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's movie weekend!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 7:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I will be doing as little as possible........except........my son's school band has been invited to play as part of the performing artists concerts at our art center tomorrow night. They have to have 2 hours worth of music. This high school band is so good. I don't know what will be next year, but this year............man, they are good! So, we'll be proud parents tomorrow night!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• We plan to stay at home and watch movies
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• probably cleaning and homework, spring break is over for me
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011