Cramping and pregnancy help

So my period is due on the 27th of march and today I took 2 test and found out I'm pregnant but all last night I was having period like cramps.
Today I'm feeling better , but the cramps are on and off but not as bad as last night , there is no bleeding what's so ever so are the cramps normal ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 6 months pregnant, and sometimes I do get menstrual-like cramps. I found out I was pregnant having sore breasts for about three weeks leading up to my missed period and positive hpt. And I bought the $1 kind, so I would assume your test should be just as accurate. If you do miss your period then the test must be right. Good luck(:
    laa.wera

Answer by laa.wera at 6:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's very common and normal to have cramps, especially so early in your pregnancy. I don't think you have anything to worry about. As long as the cramps aren't really severe and as long as your not bleeding (although even a little bleeding can be normal) don't worry. Call your Dr. if you start to bleed heavily.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 10:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2011