Kinda a TMI but...

Yeah. So I want to kinda attempt to change it up in the bed room. My SO is afraid he is going to hurt the baby. I have explained to him many times that she will be fine. What can I do to either convince him everything is going to be ok...or making things different and fun. Its kinda harder since Im 35wks...but come on a girls gotta do something. Thanks Mommas.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• You can't, men don't understand that.You have figured out. You should be glad he is having sex with you at all. I herd some men wont do it tell the baby is born

Answer by louise2 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My husband and I just tried other positions. I spoke with our OB while my hubby was along for a visit and had him explain that there was no danger. We had sex up to the day I gave birth with both of my kids. My hubby was more worried about being on my belly though than anything else.

Talk to the OB with SO present. Look it up on the internet and show him if he would be too embarassed by talking about it in front of the OB. Offer new positions.

http://www.babycenter.com/sex-during-pregnancy-overview
    HappyHomeMommy

Answer by HappyHomeMommy at 4:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I don't know what you're already doing, but we liked to spoon when I got really big and preggo.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008