normal right?????!!!

Normal for when you are 30 weeks pregnant to get tired a lot? im at home, i clean and do stuff around the house, but im not out working. And im still getting tired. normal right?!?

because my sister and mom will NOT leave me alone about it. they always say i shouldnt be tired and stuff. of course im tired when they WAKE ME UP EVERY MORNING TO GO SOMEWHERE ..sorry but i dont want to go sometimes....

what the hell should i say? because im getting very irritated with them b*tching about me being tired. im pregnant!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 32 wks tired all the dang time. But I talked to my doc and he checked my iron levels and they were way too low. I've been taking Iron pills for almost 2wks now and i notice a lil change in my energy but I still don't have as much as I did when I was 20wks!! Its normal babe... hey tell them to let you sleep!! My husband and I finally agreed that on my days off he will let me sleep til I wake up and if I want a nap then I deserve to get the nap!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• you just answered you question.."im pregnant"
    Anonymous

• Oh yes, VERY normal! I think I took a nap almost every day in my third trimester. Try showing them a couple of books where it says that it's normal for women in their third trimesters to be exhausted. I went out on disability from work at 32 weeks, and I was home until I delivered, but I was still exhausted, regardless of what I did or didn't do over the day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I read that a pregnant woman's body at rest is still three times busier than a non pregnant person's body when working out... You have plenty of reason to be tired, your body is growing a baby and it isn't easy!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 3:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yes, you're normal. They're not... lol.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I was going to mention the iron thing, too. You're supposed to be more tired, but not TOO tired. When they checked my iron at 30-some weeks, they said, "Aren't you tired?!" Well, yeah, but apparently I shouldn't have been! Iron worked wonders, it's dangerous to let it be low, anyway...but half of all pregnant women do! I'd have a finger prick done at your next appointment!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Tell them to back off! Your body is more tired than normal because you're growing a baby! You should be napping as much as you can...tell them not to bug you until after noon. LOL
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 3:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You should indeed tell them to give you a break, and read all the information you can about fatigue during pregnancy and staple it all together and let them enjoy some light reading, Make sure you make another book insisting on hormones that come from a prego woman that can sneak up and bite them in their butts if they don't let you rest,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Your carrying around how many extra pounds now- of course your exhausted! They probably don't remember what its like to be VERY pregnant. It is Soooooooooo normal to be tired, especially if your like me and could never get comfy enough to get any sleep! Don't worry about them- you are just starting to get a whole world of unwanted opinions from supposedly well-meaning family and friends : ) Wait til the baby gets here, they will probably get worse...the good news is that you will grow a thick skin and not mind everyones opinions after a while.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2008