Would you stay if the sex was bad?

Would you stay with your SO if the sex was not that good. I mean, if you knew it was really never going to get to fantastic... just okay.

if you would stay, how would you work on things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• The key is communication! As long as you are comfortable with each other and can talk about the fact that it isn't so great and you both agree that you want it to be better, you shouldn't have any problems. Ask each other what would make it better and then try some new things! There's nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about, sometimes couples get off their rhythm or take a longer time finding it to begin with. good luck!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes. its not ALL about sex for me.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• people told me i was shallow because i stopped talkin to a guy because the sex was HORRIBLE!
    Anonymous

• Yes of course! There is so much more to a marriage then just sex.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If you are happy with the person emotionally and you both connect well, then having sexual intercourse issues shouldn't be such a big problem. If sex is that big of an importance you can definitely talk about it and work on making it better =]
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes. There is MUCH, MUCH more toy relationship with DH than sex.

Do you love this guy?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Well how are things otherwise? Sex is not something that has to stay the same...YOU can train him to please you. Ifhe is a great guy otherwise then you would be nuts to leave cause of bad sex. Now if things aren't good and you are looking for a reason to leave then bad sex is a not a good one in my opinion. I have been with a guy who bored me to tears at first but teach that man a few good tricks and the tears are for pure pleasure ...lol. It is up to if you want to put in the effort and if he is willing to as well.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 8:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• OP here

i mean, i can barely feel it, I am not turned on anymore, and it makes me sad. I love sex. So so much. Is it his size... style... or just me?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• *to my, not toy.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes...welcome to my life. LOL
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 8:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011