So scared :(

so i had a baby appointment today and ive been having contractions all day the doctor check my cervix and it was still thick and closed but he could feel the head pushing. he said if i have 4 or more contractions in an hour to call and hed try to stop premature labor :( i so worried right now just need friends with nice words

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you? hugs!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i will be 29 weeks tomorrow :s
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• First of all, breathe. I know you're scared, but I'm sure you'll be fine. You have to try not to worry yourself. The doctor is aware and you'll be taken care of. I wish you the best of luck, hon! Hang in there!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I will be thinking of you. Do what you can to relax and keep positive thoughts.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Terbutaline usually stops pre-term labor quite well. Personal experience, it worked in three of my four pregnancies. it's a pain to take, but worth the hassle. No worries. Try to keep yourself off your feet and stay hydrated.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• rest rest rest...Stay in bed and do not elevate yourself. I had a premature baby at 21 weeks and he is delayed to this day he is 15 now. But good thing about life today that they have great doctors that take good care of your baby, and there is so many things you can do to help them when they grow. Just hopefully you have good insurance..Prayers to you
    Apryl9

Answer by Apryl9 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Awww everything will b alright itz probably just braxton hickz contractionz preparin ur body 4 labor
    Ilovejesus22

Answer by Ilovejesus22 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011