what games can i play with a 22 month old baby?

my son likes to get into everything but i want to play a game with him that he'll stay still and not get into everything.

M.H.J.CMama0407

Asked by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 52 card pick up...I know its sounds crazy, but if you throw them over top of the baby he'll think its hilarious, and he'll help you pick them back u p if you throw them again, my son (27 months) and I play it all the time, and have been playing it since he was about 18 months old
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• thanks for the answer i'll have to try that some time thanks
    M.H.J.CMama0407

Answer by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Children that age aren't really equipped to play board games or things along that lines. You can start teaching him about taking turns though. Get a bowl of goldfish crackers. Give him one and say "your turn" then take one for yourself and say "my turn". If you do this often enough, he'll start to get the idea but won't really be ready to try learning to play a game until he's 3 or 4.

Follow his lead and play with him and whatever he's playing with.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hot hands.. my son thinks its halarious.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008