Heartbroken

Have anyone been in love with someone who was married and decided to have a baby with him because he promised to leave and be with u and never did..how would I handle such heartbreak being pregnant and alone?

djimenezlove85

Asked by djimenezlove85 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can let his wife know your baby is her hubby's. It's going to come up when the baby is born and your child is entitled to support. Ill bet she will kick him to the curb knowing someone's carring His baby. But that dosnt make it right, but it IS what it IS.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• That's why you never get involved with someone who is already married.
    You'll live. It sucks, but everyone gets their heart broken sometime. You learn, you deal with it as best you can, and you move on. You do the best you can for yourself and your baby. That's all you can do.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• well i was never in love with someone married, but my boyfriend left me when he found out i was pregnant, and i am soooooo heartbroken and feel soooo alone, but you need to keep your head up. everything will be okay eventually. time does heal everything. you just need to be patient.
    danifaye

Answer by danifaye at 9:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• she knows about me and the baby and she dosent care she still wants him even though he still comes to see me without her knowing and he's constantly telling me he loves me and wants to be with me and is planning on moving in after he helps her sell the house..im tired of waiting and im almost at the end of my pregnancy..:(
    djimenezlove85

Comment by djimenezlove85 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I didnt know he was married to begin with and when he finally confessed he told me he was leaving her I was already soo inlove with him I decided to wait..but my patience has run out
    djimenezlove85

Comment by djimenezlove85 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• hes just stringing you along and your in it for the ride if you dont put a stop to it...im not trying to sound mean but you really shouldnt let him have his cake and eat it to....if he has any feelings for you at all he will come to you but your always gonna have to worry about him doing the same to you as he did his wife!! Good luck with the baby and everything!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would not want to be with someone whom is married...he will probbaly cheat on you. I would at leaste wait till he left and DIVORCED before having a baby with him.

He still needs to provide for that baby so be sureto hold him responisble for that...I am sorry for your pain but there had to be signs.
    Anonymous

• u cant make a mistake right. Sorry. Hope,this experience serves u a lesson. Good luck w/ ya!
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 9:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would request a paternity test at the hospital and would be filing for child support as soon as my child was born. I would contact the courts and set up the support and visitation of the child. I would put my child first and STOP screwing around with someone else's man.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The ONLY problem is, if he cheated on her to be with you, how can you trust him?

I'm so sorry you're in this position. I do think telling the wife is what he deserves because he's a piece of crap and what she deserves because she deserves to know the truth.

Honey, you are better than how you're treating and no offense, but you're also better than how you're contributing to his wife being treated. Don't be the other woman. Be above that.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011