What do you think of this name?

Vincent Estuardo Gutierrez

my dads side of the family doesnt really like it and my moms side doesnt boyfriends family LOVES it because the baby is going to have my boyfriends middle name and the families last name

we've had vincent picked out since we found out i was pregnant, estuardo came about a couple months ago and the last name we knew before i even got pregnant that we were gonna use my boyfriends last name

so im just lookin for opinions on it :) im NOT gonna change it if someone doesnt like it though lol

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Baby Names

• I personally love it!!! Thumbs up!!!

Answer by darter at 9:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm not really big on the middle name, but it's cute.

Answer by Tink05215 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sounds very manly and sophisticated i love it !

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think it's a wonderful name for your son! What matters is what YOU and your boyfriend think =)

Answer by Nanixh at 9:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i know :) and we both love it im just in a weird mood and wanna see what others have to say about it lol

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i personally think kids shouldn't be named after anyone younger than a grandparent. what has he done to be honored (unless he's passed and you want to remember him by it).
    i also think it's a very long name, think about when you have to yell it you don't want to lose your breath on just the name.

i'm guessing your family isn't too happy with it because ya'll aren't married (like mine were). maybe try using one of your grandparents names for the middle name or use the old tradition of the mom's maiden name as the middle name.

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 10:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love Vincent, but am not a fan of Estuardo. But I think it goes well together.

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• all that matters is that you and your SO like it

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• @Christmaslver68 ill say and my fiance love the name, i was bored and wanted to see what other people not gonna care and change the name just because people on the internet dont like it

sorry if thats rude but i put it in the post and once in the comments

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No me gusta.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2011