Pain in my c section scar a year and a half after the surgery?

every so often I get a very sharp pain in my scar just at the service of my skin!?
like i'm being poked witha needle or being pinched by someones finger nails.

is this normal?
has anyone else had this?
its just on about one or two inches of the scar on the right side. not the entire scar

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Health

• I had a c-section 5 years ago and I still have that happen. I am guessing it is normal because I have friends with the same thing. But, you can always call your obgyn for peace of mind. It probably has something to do with the nerves in that area. Mine is on the right side to starting from the outside going in a couple of inches.
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 9:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wonder if it could be from nerves or something? I personally have never experienced anything like that in my c-section scar but I know when you get cut open, nerves get cut and then when you are sewed or stapled back together maybe something got pinched? Next time you see your doc bring it up and see if they have a good answer for you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011