Help Me Please Moma's!

Need opinions! I have never ever ever skipped a period... And I'm usually right on target 28 days at most 2 days late! Well I was suppose to start march 18th and I have still not had a period! I have taken 3 different brands and took 3 of each! Anybody got any advice? Anyone not get a positive for a while! Anything will help me....

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• there another women askinga bout this to but she knows she pregnant she had a scan , my mum was the same with my brother
    best have a blood test dune
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 10:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• when i was first pregnant i had neg. again neg. i took a ton of test, because i felt odd...... After a few weeks i got a positive and went to the doctor the next day, it was pos. im 29 weeks now

GOOD luck!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Thank u! We have been trying for awhile and skipping is my #1 sign something is up this month! thanks for the words of advice!
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Honey, I had a period and tested negative until I was almost 5 months. GO GET A BLOOD TEST. It is the simplest, easiest way to know for sure, and it is better to know NOW than be in the position I found myself in with my DD (Holy crap! I'm pregnant! ...I'M HOW FAR?! lol)
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 11:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011