Not the lovey type?

anyone out there feel like they are just not the lovey type?? never really loved a man or had any real feelings for someone?? perfectly fine to be alone?? just curious if any of yall ladies are the same or am i the only one who doesnt care to have a partner??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm like that and I'm married. I feel terrible for my husband, because he's totally touchy feely lovey dovey ew. I'm just not a super touchy person (in fact I don't really like to be touched) and I'm certainly not all gooey about loving someone.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 10:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I used to feel that way before I met DH. Now even though there I days I feel i could kill him. I wouldn't give him up.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm a sucker for romance lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Just b/c you can live without someone doesn't mean that when you find the right person that you will feel that way. I love my SO with all my heart and there I days that I just want to be alone but you get what you get with a relationship and I want to be with him.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my bestfriend swears she'll never be married. she likes boys, and wants a relationshp but she doesnt think she'll be married or with the same man forever. shes a very independent woman.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011