who is wrong? honestly??

this morning my sister called me asked me to go with her and my other sister to walmart so they could get groceries and my sister said she would pay for me to bring what i had to bring. well it was a nice gesture for her to offer to buy them but i can buy them and i didnt really want to go. it was morning and i was still tired! and im pregnant. so then my OTHER sister calls and complains saying im ungrateful if i dont go with them.. WTH? so i hang up with her and my mom texts me telling me im being ungrateful and i need to "pitch in"

)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT

i dont see how me not going to walmart with them is being ungrateful at all! and now theyre complaining because im tired... im pregnant! seriously its sooo irritating. they arent with me throughout the day they dont know what i do all day long...

so who was in the wrong? was i? because i just didnt want to go grocery shopping with them? or were they by just jumping on me for such a petty reason. (theyre now MAD at me...
    Anonymous

• they are are wrong
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I believe that they are wrong!! You are PREGNANT for goodness sake if you don't feel like going somewhere then you shouldn't feel pressured to go!!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Does it matter who is right or wrong? What matters is your feelings are hurt and you don't understand why they were upset with you. I'm sure they don't understand why you couldn't/wouldn't go with them. I think you all need to have a little conversation and clear things up. Life is too short to be mad at each other for something like this. You love them and they love you....that's what really matters.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• They are the ungrateful ones
    Anonymous

• The only thing I can figure is that they think you need the help, were trying to be nice about it, and then couldn't understand why you wouldn't jump at the chance to have some things bought for you. Otherwise, I can't understand why they would use the work "grateful". Have you been complaining about not being able to afford things?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sounds like they are being silly, maybe explain yourself so they better understand where you are coming from, I really dont see how they can say that you need to pitch in being that you are not taking their money and you are going to just pay for whatever yourself wouldn't that be pitching in?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I don't get it...why would they feel that way??? Were they unable to go because you didn't? Where you expected to drive???
    The whole thing sounds silly to me.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 4:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It sounds to me like you are all being silly... You should have just told your sister right up front that you don't want to go because you are tired. Don't dance around it. Then when they start bitching you should just tell them "look, I'm tired, I'm pregnant and you should have called me last night if you wanted me to go today. I will go myself and buy what I need. Back off!"
    Anonymous

• anon i did tell her right up fron i wasnt dancing anywhere. she was just being rude. and company no, they still went and got what they needed.

it is silly! but this is just a prime example of them being jerks
    Anonymous