Has your dog ever done this with a Kong?

I put treats in my dog's Kong and he is fine for a while running around and dropping it to get the stuff out. After a short while, he'll come to me and drop it on my lap or lean it against me. After about the tenth time of tossing it for him to retrieve it and telling him to get the treats, he drops it in my lap and nudges it or cries. The thought finally dawned on me that he was just fed up with the whole thing and he wanted me to get it out for him. I just thought that it was cute or could be lazy? Lol.

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pets

• haha aw thats cute :)
    my old dog Mike used to stand next to someone and nudge their hand to the top of his head so they would pet him.
    dogs are cute
    ok, some dogs are cute.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my dog did not like it. but my kid did and put it down the tollet and flushed it.. lol
    MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 10:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sounds like a dog who knows what he wants! LOL. How cute. My dog, I just got out of the pound 3 weeks ago, is finally coming out of his shell, and we are getting to see his personality. He's so much fun,and loves to play with the other dogs,and chase the kitten. I'm so glad I got him. He'd been so abused and brutalized by his previous owners. He's getting better,though.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• We used to put peanut butter inside..lol. He would stick his tongue in and lick and lick. It was pretty funny. He never fussed about it though. I'd say he's just frustrated. Maybe try a different treat.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• MIne would get the treats out or my JRT would take the small top off, lol. I returned it. good thing I was watchig him.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011