Would you get mad if your hubby watches porno??? adult content

we tried it a few times and it didnt work out so i told my husband that it makes me really uncomfortable watching it and him watching it as well he was ok with the decision so we decided not to watch porno at all and he promise me he wasnt going to see it behind my back either-- (its been 3 yrs since we made the decision not to watch porno)-- last wednesday i was checking the history of our computer and PAM!!! a naked woman came in the computer screen.. so many porno websites i found in the history -- honestly i got so mad and cant even look at him-- he said he was sorry -- now i dont feel comfortable him touching me at all-- would you get mad at this??? am i overreacting??? what do you guys think honestly!!!

ps: i have nothing against people watching porno -- but me i hate it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• My SO and I watch porn together... Doesn't bother me personally
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I don't see why if it does nothing for YOU, HE can't watch it. I find that odd. I would guess he agreed not to watch to make you happy and end the conversation. My guy does that often. His sneaking around with it is disrespectful too though.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 10:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If he said that he wasn't then I would be upset, bt if is something that you all talked about then it would be okay. If my SO came to me and said "hey I want to watch some of this" I would be uncomfortable by it but I would let him do it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I actually didn't answer the question! My hubby watches without me. He watches with me. I don't usually watch without him. I would only get angry if I wasn't getting any sex and he watched all the time instead.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 10:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think honestly for me, I have problem at all with it. I watch it with my SO, and he openly tells me if he's seen a video recently that he really likes. I can understand I guess how some women would get upset over it, but I don't feel the same way. That's just my thoughts! Everyone is different.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Have NO problem at all* Lol, oops.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• There are many many people who don't have a problem with it. I personally think it is disgusting! And I would be upset in your situation. However, if it has not caused any problems between the two of you, I would just try to accept it. I mean try.
    It seems to be one of the things that are just acceptable these days, unfortunately.
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wouldn't care. I like to watch it now and again. With or without him. Honestly, I think I watch it more than he does.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes it would bother me but only because of the history of trouble it caused us. When the porn replaced any actual intimacy, or when I felt like I just became a release for his porn watching it had to stop. I used to not have a problem with it, I used to enjoy porn, but it caused a problem and it had to go. The fact is he broke a promise to you, he broke your trust. It's a betrayal all the same.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would have a problem with it. Especially because he lied to you.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011