Marijuana during pregnancy...

GO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Health

• For recreational use, I think one could wait 9 months to use it. As pain management, I think it's a better idea than popping pills.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I agree with Nanixh completely.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 10:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Hell NO. Its one thing to ruin your own body. Quite another when it involves in infant. Any mother who smokes (Be it tobacco or something else) should have serious legal repercussions IMO. Especially if its illegal drugs.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ok people are just plain out stupid if they think it is ok to use while pregnant. I mean it is plain out stupid when not pregnant so why would you do it while pregnant and risk the health of your unborn child???/
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It is wrong.It can cous health poblems in ur baby.If you get cout you go to jail and loose your baby.
    ozzydane

Answer by ozzydane at 11:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• its been proven that the good ole greenery causes loss of brain cells, which makes you forgettful and a little more stupid than normal... so even if that was the only risk, why would you do that to the little innocent life inside you?? their brain is constantly growing and getting stronger while inside you...
    I used to smoke alot.. it helped with stress and to relax me but Havent touched it for 8 months since Ive been pregnant and Ill never do it again... because its not about me anymore its about the sweet little boy thats in my belly and hes my responsibility. I want a smart and healthy child (=
    oh yeah and not to mention that its just as bad for the lungs as anything else and the thought that your baby may not breath normally is a HORRIBLE thought....
    Smoking while prego is just plain selfishhh...
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 11:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• what about edibles? edibles from regular old weed.. no harmful chemicals added???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• honestly I dont know enough about edibles to say... but if its something that your doctor cannot approve of or prescribe then it cant be good for the baby... Doctors know best!! Sooo only Tylenol will do it for me and my little oneee (=
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 11:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would say it is harmful just because it cuts off oxygen to the baby just as much a cig. smoke does and other then that I have never seen any baby born with a defect due to pot versus a woman who does coke while pregnant
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i'm sorry but i just find it funny that prescription drugs like zoloft or paxil are ok during pregnancy but marijuana, which has been around for centuries, still has a bad stigma. those are fairly new drugs compared to marijuana but yet they are perfectly fine? doesn't make sense to me. i personally think most doctors are just in it for the money and they will shove any drug down your throat to make money and because they're doctors "it's ok!" stop being so ignorant people and wake up and try researching things on your own.. everyone runs to the doctor for every little thing these days and it's ridiculous! I know so many babies whose mothers smoked when pregnant with them and these babies are born perfectly healthy and progress just as fast if not faster in a lot of cases than babies whose mothers did not smoke. But then people will say "well i still wouldn't risk it." Ok, well then you probably shouldn't risk anything!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011