Am i over reacting?

Okay my S-I-L is has been living with my husband and me. She is 18 years old, earlier today at 4:00 pm she said she was going to go for a walk. It is now 10:20 and she is still not back. I have tried texting her and calling her millions of times and i get nothing. Now her boyfriend used her car earlier today and has not returned so it is possible that he picked her up and they just went out. But i just dont know and i dont have her boyfriends number to call and find out. I am so worried about her, i am 32 weeks pregnant and am stressing myself out over this to the point im making myself sick. Now am i over reacting? Is there anything i can do. Help.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 10:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• If she doesn't come back by 4 tomorrow hen you can report her as a missing person, but not until it has been 24 hours. If she does come back tonight then you need to inform her that she needs to let you know when she will be returning so that you don't worry in the future especially since she is living under your roof.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• not a whole lots you can do because she is 18 but if i was you when she came back you and your hubby should have a talk with her
    let her know how worried u was and tell her that even tho shes 18 u have rules in your home
    mama2305

Answer by mama2305 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• inform ur hubby. + I agree 100% with coala
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would try to relax if I were you. I TOTALLY understand how easy it is to get worried, but I also know teenagers can be kind of thoughtless sometimes. Try to be calm, and when she gets back, have a good talk and set some expectations about communication when she stays out. Was she used to being responsible to someone before she came to live with you, or pretty much doing her own thing?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• have faith keep prayin try not to stress
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011