Sooo excited!

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have decided to switch to a really great midwife that I found.. My hubby and I want to have a homebirth! This is our second child and since my labor and delivery went so smoothly with my daughter, I really want to give this a try. I love the thought of having my baby in the comfort of my own home.

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 10:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• congrats! that sounds like such a blessing. If I thought I would have a safe and healthy delivery (if i ever have more kids) i'd definitely consider it.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wonderful! Good Luck :)
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Good for you! I'm 22 weeks and planning a home birth as well. Are you in the "Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth" group? Lots of like-minded moms there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I had my first home birth in August and it was amazing! I loved every moment of it and I LOVE thinking back on it and reflecting and remembering how freakin' awesome it was.

Congratulations! This is very exciting!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Adelicious, I am not in that group, I am hardly ever on here but I will have to check it out!! Thanks! And congrats to you! Good luck with your homebirth as well!!! :)
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• good luck:)
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i had a home birth in april 2009 n i just had another home birth march 10 2011 ... both boys both doing great n the experience is 2 that me nor my husband will ever forget
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011