Due in november...hoping to make sum new friends...

Hi, I'm new to this whole site so I haven't had time to browse n see what it all has to offer yet. I'm a mother of 3 n expecting my 4th in November. I have 2 handsome boys that are goin to be 6 n 4 years old n then I have my beautiful lil girl that is 16 months. They make my life worth wild....don't knw where is be if it wasn't for my children. Well, I've had all the baby daddy drama... my boys sperm donor got dna tests on them n still doesn't do shit for them never even as much as bought them a card or called to say happy birthday merry Xmas or nething. My daughters sperm donor he's never even seen her. He's another dead beat but he has 3 b4 my daughter n 1 rite after her. I met my husband when I was 3 months pregnant n he has been there ever since for me n my 3 wonderful children my two youngest knw my husband as daddy n now we r having our first child together. I knw he's gunna be a great daddy but he needs to grow up in his own ways! But I would love to meet new moms moms of 1 or more. Just hit me up if u have ne questions or would just like to get to knw another mom that can relate to Ur situation. Never had a lil sister so I like to listen n give advice when needed.

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• You can add me but try not to abbreviate so much I'm an English major so it's hard to read.
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 2:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011