What are some good questions?

To ask your doctor during the 2nd trimester? My doctor is not giving me extra tests and not really making any comments at all so...I'm not sure what to ask. What questions have you been asking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My dr doesn't say much unless there is a problem. Which there only was with my first. What kind of test are they not giving you?
    Anonymous

• Ask how many ultrasounds you will get. I know I was stoked to hear I would get one in my third trimester! We brought along the grandparents, who were THRILLED! Something we did was write down any questions you think of day to day, and take them with you. You will think of random things that you will want to ask, and with your pregnancy brain, you'll walk into the doctor's office and totally blank.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When should I call you (if you are experiencing what problems/symptoms etc.), What should I expect between now and my next appointment, Am I getting an ultrasound in this trimester?, When is my glucose (sp) test? When should I pre-register for the hospital?
    -sorry thats all I can think of : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2008