Has anyone

had stretch marks and loose skin after pregnancy and then toned their stomach really well? I am a smaller built person and I have tons of stretch marks because I was little and my baby was big, lol, but I was wondering if I tone my stomach will that loose skin disappear, some of the stretch marks have but I think I'm doomed to have them forever. I'm supposed to go to the beach in a couple months and I've only worn bikinis because I can't find whole pieces that fit, the boobs are too small but the butt fits or the boobs are big enough but the butt is really loose haha. Anyway I don't want anything hanging out it what i'm trying to say and I've tried on tankinis but i don't really like them.

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 11:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think I'll ever get back into a regular bikini, however I am able to wear a high waisted one...so it will cover my stretch marks :( Just keep eating healthy and exercising and you will be able to do it!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• thanks!
    tirelessefforts

Comment by tirelessefforts (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Consider them battle wounds for a job well done.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I used cocoa butter (something formulated to smooth away stretch marks). Most of them faded or disappeared. Breast feeding makes your abdomen naturally contract, so it is the best for firming the stomach area.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2011