How big?

How big is/was your 15 mo old? DD is almost 37 inches and just under 22 lbs. The doctor said something about her not gaining much weight, but OMG this child eats ALL The time! She will eat a whole bananna and a waffel and sometimes fruit just for breakfast. But I just looked up her growth chart and it said she was in the 25-50th for weight, and above the 95th for height. But the other babies I've seen her around seem to be close to the same size as she is. Just FYI I am 5'7'' and daddy is 6'7"

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• If you're worried give her yogurts! Sounds daft I know. I gave my sons and daughter yogurts for breakfast with fruit (EG, Chopped up banana in bowl with yogurt) they loved it and are of the right weight. My youngest son is very muscly for his age and gets lots of vitamins as does his siblings. Also I give my kids full fat milk. They need fatty stuff at this age (I believe) because they're growing and non-stop running about!

LaraHappyMummy

Answer by LaraHappyMummy at 7:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2011