Is this a sign of pregnancy my nipples are tingling and burning like and i feel nausea and spotting

mssmith802

Asked by mssmith802 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Definitely sounds like it might be. Have you taken a hpt yet? Good luck :-)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have had some of the same symptoms but ive been really exausted and tired. My tata's were hurting sooo much yesterday i thought i was going to kill someone, Also emotional, I was trying to park the truck and after two times i started yelling at my husband and started bawling like a mad lady. I am on Metformin and have not had a period in a year. Although i spotted brown for 4 days only when i wiped. Not sure what to think here. :?
    RiceCakes731

Answer by RiceCakes731 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I've been told that my sore nipples, fatigue, nausea and cravings are signs of pregnancy but I'm only one week into my two week wait. I've looked up how soon those symptoms can start and as far as I've come up with, they could start within the first two weeks.
    BabyCee

Answer by BabyCee at 6:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Tingling/sore breasts was the first pg symptom for me.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011