How often do you ...

fart in front of your hubby, I'm sitting here on the couch on cm and hubby is playing a video game and i just let one rip and then bit my lip and looked out of the corner of my eye bc dh didn't say anything and then I heard "yes, I heard that, I think the neighbors heard that " in a really serious monotone voice, then we started laughing

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 11:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well for a looong time i always left the room BUT he got comfy and begun farting when we are laying in bed, on the couch, in the car etc. when he farts and i try leaving the room, he hold me downs so i can indulge in his mustard gas ! when in the car, he keeps his finger on the master lock so i won't be able to roll down the windows SO u know what.... i let it out, i let it out loud and i do not care ! payback lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Everyday. I never hold them in, it hurts too much. Plus the man has seen me give birth three times and all of the grossness that that entails. He is not worried about a little fart.

shitty ideas Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• lol omg alll the time....lol. I try not to, but then I get a tummy ache...it always seems to happen at the worst times too...lol the other night he layed his head on my lap, I tried to warn him, but ...........lol oops...
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Never unless it is an accident.
    100

Answer by 100 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Lmfao!!! All the time but last night was the worst!!! he came home from work a few minutes early & as my luck would have it, I had just let an SBD out 2 seconds before he walked in the door. First words were not, "baby, I'm hoooome", they wer"babeeey? What the eff smells like pooh??". Lol!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Hardly ever unless it's in my sleep lol.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• lol.. when ever needed
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 11:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Lol me and my Df are very comfortable with it. It took a while but then we both realized hey that's natural! Lol so when ever it happens=p.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Every day. Sometimes if I am gassy, we will get into 'who done it best' contests. LOL!
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 12:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I try not to. DH says I fart like a man in my sleep though. He says he is afraid to rool over, for fear of letting the stink out.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2011